Why spent $30K to $40K a year on a consultant when you can do it for fraction of the cost?
The fact is that most dental practices have tens of thousands of dollars per year worth of outstanding dental cases that are not accepted. Most dental practices have around a 60% to 65% case acceptance rate. That means that 40% of patients are not doing their treatment and your office. These are cases that have slipped through the cracks and will not return. Even worse, they will go to your competitors down the block and get the work done for almost the same price.
It is time to realize your practice’s for potential by increasing your case acceptance rate to 70%, 80%, 90% or more. This can easily mean an additional $100K or more of revenue with the patients you are already seeing.
Learn the ins and outs of dental case acceptance directly from the pros. We have successfully presented over $5 million worth of dental oral surgery cases. Using our system you can increase your revenue by $25K, $50K, or $100K per year without any more new patients than what you are currently seeing. Our system takes the guess work out of dental case acceptance and patient follow up. It is user friendly and easy to follow. Many dental offices using it as part of the regular training for their new staff while others keep coming back to use it regularly as a refresher to sharpen their case presentation skills.
Our case acceptance system:
· Is easy to follow with proven results
· Is broken up into modules for easier
· Comes with all the forms you need
· Includes complete patient communication templates
· Uses video learning to make it easy for the whole team
· Is designed to minimize the workload for the dentist and office administrator
· Engages your dental team and provides team accountability
· Increases cross selling
· Helps keep patients and your practice
· Will increase your practice revenue
· Guaranteed results